Twin 15" Horn Loaded Passive Subwoofer for Touring and Installation Applications
- Large scale horn loaded subwoofer for touring and installation applications
- 2,000 Watts continuous, 8,000 Watts peak power
- Twin 15" drivers for extended low frequency response to 40 Hz
- Extremely efficient horn design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Ideal for foreground music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Handles ergonomically integrated into sides of the cabinet
- Neutrik* speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VS 215HL's unique hybrid design blends the performance of a bent horn, providing high levels of tight and punchy bass with the added benefit of utilizing the volume behind the horn in conjunction with slotted reflex ports to add significant depth, scale and presence not normally associated with horn-loaded designs.
This no compromise subwoofer is appropriate for the most demanding of professional applications; ideal for large scale high energy clubs, large corporate AV systems, stadiums, live concert halls, theatres, movie theatres and cinemas, large houses of worship, and open-air venues.
The extremely efficient horn design allows it to be used on its own or in multiple configurations. The horns of multiple enclosures will couple acoustically, and when mirror imaged create a single, larger horn that increases output and provides additional directivity to very low frequencies.
With easy rigging and portability in mind the VS 215HL is equipped with 14 x unobtrusive recessed carrying handles whilst 16 x 10 mm flying inserts provide a secure flying system. The cabinet is also fitted with 4 x pullback points; and 4 x rubber feet are provided to facilitate ground stacking.
The VS 215HL consists of twin 380 mm (15”), high efficiency drive units producing 109 dB/W, with a 100 mm (4”) voice coil and triple aluminium demodulating rings for ultra low distortion.The twin drivers are mounted in an immensely robust cabinet, available in either black or white, which is constructed from 18 mm (5/8”) multi-ply birch hardwood. This heavy-duty construction ensures it is able to survive the punishment that speaker systems are subjected to on the road and in club installations.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.