18" Direct Radiating Passive Subwoofer for Portable and Installation Applications (White)
- Compact direct radiating subwoofer for portable and installation applications
- 1,000 Watts continuous, 4,000 Watts peak power
- 18" driver for extended low frequency response to below 40 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Ideal for background music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top of cabinet
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 4,000-Watt VSX118B-WH is a direct radiating passive 18" subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable, and touring audio systems. VSX118B-WH’s superb low frequency reproduction makes it the perfect choice for deployment in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications.
A ported bass reflex system, the VSX118B-WH features a high powered 18" low frequency driver that provides extended low frequency response to well below 40 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the VSX118B-WH subwoofer to generate copious quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free.
VSX118B-WH Subwoofers can be easily deployed in a multitude of configurations, thanks to the integral M10 rigging points and blanking plate for an optional VTH pole mount. For touring and portable applications, the enclosures also feature our Integrip handles, which are ergonomically integrated into the top of each cabinet.
Construction and Connectivity
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt white paint, the cabinet is constructed of internally braced plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to accommodate additional subwoofer, or satellite full range loudspeakers.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.