2000 Watt Twin 12" Compact Band Pass Powered Networked Subwoofer with Integrated Digital Signal Processing for Portable and Installation Applications
- Compact band pass subwoofer for portable and installation applications
- 2,000 Watt Class-D power amplifier with integrated digital signal processing
- Twin 12" bass drivers for extended low frequency response to below 40 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- VNET interface for network control, diagnostics and monitoring
- Ideal for background music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into rear of cabinet
- Fully balanced input and link output on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Neutrik* etherCON connectors for network input and link output
- Neutrik* powerCON for a secure locking mains power connection
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
VNET NETWORKED DSP
Tannoy's proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform comprises both software and hardware DSP components for complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.