12" Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable and Installation Applications (White)
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 12” Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik* speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VX 12-WH Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker boasts an exceptional performance-to-size ratio. VX 12-WH provides a compact, yet punchy and sonically articulate solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement, as well as more demanding background music and high-intelligibility speech applications where clarity and natural vocal reproduction are paramount. Thanks to its twin driver design and flexible mounting options, the VX 12-WH is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications.
Dual Concentric Driver
The 800-Watt 305 mm (12") version of TANNOY’s VX Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VX 12-WH’s Dual Concentric driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. VX 12-WH delivers precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain plus the added benefit of improved low-mid extension from the twin driver configuration.
VX 12-WH ’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: FOH, floor monitor, delay, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in small-scale portable PA applications. Mounting options include horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately), an Omnimount* for wall and ceiling installation, and items to facilitate pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt white paint, the vented and internally braced cabinet is constructed from a combination of 15 mm (5/8") and 18 mm (3/4") plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into the top and bottom of cabinet make for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. VX 12-WH loudspeakers are optimized for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers, or LAKE LM Series controllers. A full range of DSP settings to suit many configurations are provided for free download at tannoy.com.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.