15" PowerDual Full Range Loudspeaker with Q-Centric Waveguide for Portable and Installation Applications (White)
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- 15” PowerDual full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Q-Centric waveguide for tighter vertical or horizontal pattern control
- Precise 75º H x 40º V dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Configurable for bi-amp operation
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik* speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VX 15Q-WH is a new class of device that delivers high SPL, low distortion audio coverage in a complete high performance loudspeaker cabinet. It provides a high impact solution for medium-to-large scale sound reinforcement in high-SPL applications such as bars and clubs, as well as being well suited for midscale portable/live PA applications. Thanks to its twin driver design for extended low frequency reproduction and flexible mounting options, the VX 15Q is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications. The VX 15Q-WH can also be configured for bi-amp operation.
The 1,600-Watt 380 mm (15") version of TANNOY’s VX Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VX 15Q-WH’s PowerDual driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. A proprietary Q-Centric waveguide is provided for tighter pattern control, delivering precise 75º horizontal x 40º vertical dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain.
VX 15Q-WH’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: installed performance sound reinforcement, FOH, floor monitor, high SPL delay, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in portable PA applications. Mounting options include horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately), and 8 M10 Flying inserts. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt white paint, the vented and internally braced cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (3/4") plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into the top and bottom of cabinet make for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. VX 15Q-WH loudspeakers are optimized for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers, or LAKE LM Series controllers. A full range of DSP settings to suit many configurations are provided for free download at tannoy.com.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.