1250 Watt 12” PowerDual Powered Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker with Low Frequency Driver, Q-Centric Waveguide and Integrated LAB GRUPPEN IDEEA Class-D Amplification
- Full range multi-purpose powered sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 1,250 Watt power featuring LAB GRUPPEN IDEEA electronics Class-D amplification
- 12” PowerDual full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 12" low frequency driver for extended bass response
- Q-Centric waveguide for tighter vertical or horizontal pattern control
- Precise 75º H x 40º V dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Switchable full range or high pass filter operation
- Vented and internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
- XLR connectors
- powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, the VXP Series represents a brand new evolution in Tannoy’s core philosophies in self-powered loudspeaker design.
The Tannoy VXP 12.2Q combines the technological refinement of the passive VX 12.2Q with the brand new IDEEA™ integrated power module from Lab.gruppen. The result is an ultra-reliable and efficient, self-powered loudspeaker offering a punchy and sonically superior solution for medium scale sound reinforcement. The VXP 12.2Q has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VXP Series models, making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
At the heart of the IDEEA module is a patented Class D output stage capable of high power levels with very low distortion and minimal current draw – all with a net operating efficiency in excess of 80%. A universal switching power supply accepts any mains voltage from 70 – 265 V (± 10%) at 50 Hz or 60 Hz through the appropriate IEC cord. In Auto mode, the speaker turns on with signal present and switches to standby mode after 20 minutes of no input, in doing so reducing power consumption to less than 1 W (while in standby). Manual control mode allows the speaker to be turned on and off as required. Also provided is a switchable 90 Hz high-pass filter for use when adding a subwoofer.
Audio connection is via female XLR and power via PowerCON (included) on the rear panel. The VXP 12.2Q is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option.
LAB.GRUPPEN IDEEA POWER MODULE
LAB.GRUPPEN amplifiers have earned an enviable worldwide reputation for sonic excellence and rock-solid durability in both touring sound and demanding high-end installed sound applications.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.