18" Powered Subwoofer with Klark Teknik DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for touring, portable and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" neodymium low frequency driver
- Dual voice coil design for high power capacity and extended low frequency output
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral suspension hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal M10 mount points allow eyebolt suspension in any orientation
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TBV118L-AN is a compact powered single 18" 3,000-Watt front-loaded subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TBV118L-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TBV118L-AN features a carbon fibre loaded 18" neodymium low frequency driver that utilises a dual voice coil design for high power capacity and extended low frequency output. For its size and operating bandwidth, the TBV118L-AN delivers extremely high and virtually distortion-free output for world-class low frequency performance that will stand the test of time.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TBV118L-AN provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with Music Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.