Co-axial 1,100 Watt 2 Way 12" Stage Monitor with Klark Teknik DSP Technology and ULTRANET
- 2 way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FLASHLINE MONITORS TFX122M-AN
The 2-way full range TFX122M-AN is a 1,100 Watt 12" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TFX122M-AN provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TFX122M-AN loudspeaker features a high excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1" high frequency compression driver mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TFX122M-AN provides an impressive 1,100 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.